FIVE THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND AS YOU NAVIGATE THROUGH LIFE!



FIVE THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND AS YOU NAVIGATE THROUGH LIFE!
1. Not everyone would like you, and that’s okay!
To be honest, this took me a very long time to accept because the younger me would try to do anything possible to get the acceptance/approval of the masses, but then I realized I wasn’t really becoming who I wanted to be & even still, the more I tried to get people’s approval, the more people hated me (for real), so I was like if they’re going to hate me for anything, it should be
for being real, for being myself. I realized that even the people wayyy up there, having “perfect” lives still get so much hate from people (even much more) so there’s nothing you can do to get everyone on your side. The only approval you need to live your life is the one you give yourself.
2. You can’t always be right.
I know this is going to be hard for us to accept (I, personally am still struggling with this, I hate being wrong, if anything) because humans never really enjoy being wrong, but then relax and take corrections. Doing this actually gives room for so much more knowledge to come in and just basically broadens your understanding of things. So take a chill pill (๐Ÿ˜‚) and just listen to people sometimes instead of forcing your opinions on them.
3. You have to be nice to everybody, at least try.
Yes, I said that. Even if you don’t like them, just be nice…I know it’s like the hardest thing to do BUT TRUST ME (imagine me saying this dramatically, ๐Ÿ˜‚ crazy…) you’re doing yourself a huge favor. Honestly don’t ask “why?” Just try it and you’ll see the answer for yourself.
4. Your past does NOT define who you are!
We’re ALL human (except you’re a robot though, how did you manage to get past the “I am not a robot” verification thing?? -okay that was a very dead joke, I’m sure you didn’t even realize it was a joke till I said so. Remind me never to do that again๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพ‍♀️) and as humans, we’ve ALL made mistakes, so no one has the right to judge anyone based on their past mistakes because we’ve all being there one way or the other. We’re all not perfect and if we continue to hold on to our past, it means we aren’t ready for the future, so
yes, you did that thing you aren’t proud of… you have that memory that keeps haunting you… it may not even be your fault & even if it was, mistake made, lessons learnt, LIFE GOES ON. It’s called “the past” for a reason sweetie, LET IT GO! it is NOT who you are, it’s just a learning process. Positive vibes only, just keep working towards that amazing future you want and watch it happen before your very eyes.
5. You are living for yourself and not for anyone else.
Well, this is closely related to the very first point. I honestly don’t
know how much I can emphasize this, because I’ve been there and I know how it is to live your life according to someone else’s expectations. You will NEVER be truly happy or fulfilled in life when you live so much against your will and according to what people want. So go ahead and dress the way you love, speak how you like, style your hair how you think makes you look good. NO ONE, not even the society should tell you how to live YOUR life. Follow your heart, follow your dreams, just be cautious and be very wise as you do so.

Comments

Popular Posts