GAIN SELF-CONFIDENCE

Ohhh you are here,read the words with great understanding to yourself.

Let’s go



I know you are scared,but you can handle this trust me.

You made the best decision you could with the information you had at the time.

Don’t think about what can happen in a year,don’t think about what can happen in a year just focus on the 24hour in front of you and do what you can to get closer to where you want to be.Today is a day to create your own happiness.

Start now

Start with fear

Start with pain

Start with doubt

Start with hands shaking

Start with voice trembling 

Start don’t stop

Start where you are and with what you have

Just start

REPLACE SOME HABITS;

  • Netflix for sleep
  • Toxic friends for mentors
  • Tv for exercise 
  • Complaining for gratitude 
  • Blame for responsibility 
  • Overthinking for action
  • Regrets for happiness 

You are stronger than you think.Dont quit,you got this!

Waking up every morning recite these:

I am beautiful 

I am smart

I am funny

I an kind

I am talented 

I am strong

I am a fighter 

I am ME

Then continue your day with smiles because you are a star about to pop up.


Leave a comment 


Comments

  1. Another wonderful piece. Thanks alot for this.

    The only issue here is that your posts are short. Try making them a little bit longer so people can really enjoy them

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts