Get to know me Q&A!



So I have a couple of questions here that I’m going to be giving my answers to each of them. Sit back and enjoy.
......................................................................
1. What’s your name? My name is Okoro-Nnodim Munachisomagha Christy
2. Where are you from? Imo State, Owerri
3. What do you like doing during your free time? I’m either listening to music while scrolling through my IG, or watching random stuff on YouTube. I love making videos too, from snapchat videos to triller song covers. I could also be reading an online novel from Anybooks.      
4. Favourite food  Hmmm that rice. Anything with rice be it jollof rice,fried rice,intercontinental rice 
5. Movies or series? Series
6. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?Surely Paris or London
7. If you could solve one problem in the world right now, what would it be? Helping the less privileged 
8. What is that one thing you want by all means? I want to be a well renowned Pharmacist 
9. Favourite day of the week? Friday๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ
10. Describe yourself in ten words! Beautiful, dreamer, highly optimistic, intelligent, strong,blithe,imperfect,rebellious, highly antisocial.

Comments

Popular Posts